Five day Shark trip – Simonstown
5 Day AIRJAWS Special 2013 Package
Stay for 5 “Airjaws” trips, and join us on an afternoon trip free. *
Over the years we have found our 5 day trip to be an incredibly popular package, especially amongst photographers and Great White enthusiasts, and for those guests who don’t have the opportunity for a full 10 days. Spend 5 days focusing on observing the unique Great White Shark breaching and natural hunting behaviour on cape fur seals.
Predation is one of the most fundamental interactions in nature and one of the most inherently fascinating. But predation is rarely observed in the wild. Seal Island, in False Bay, South Africa, provides unique opportunities to observe natural predation by White Sharks on Cape Fur Seals and to observe social interactions among both species.
Our 5 day package includes
- 5 x Premier Airjaws Trips.
- 01 x free afternoon trip (terms & conditions apply)
- Quality self catering accommodation in Simon’s Town. Should you prefer we can also arrange your stay in a guest house or hotel in Simon’s Town.
- Transport to and from the airport.
- Transport from accommodation to pier (optional transfer back to accommodation at extra cost).
- All dive gear on the boat.
- Light snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Educational booklet.
As we return every day at lunch time, you will have your afternoons free to yourself. Feel free to explore Cape Town’s many world famous landmarks, such as Table Mountain, Cape Point, Boulders Penguin Colony, as well as the Constantia Valley wine farms. There is also an excellent golf course 5 minutes away.
We can arrange the following activities for you, and more:
- Cape Point and Boulder penguin tours
- Township tours and bicycling through the local township.
- Table Mountain trips
- Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch ( highly recommended).
*Terms & Conditions apply
If you like this post please leave a comment, and why not subscribe to the blog for up to date information? We really value your feedback and input.